Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
MBA Registration is now open for Grades 1-6 and Grades 7-12!
To register online for the 2017/2018 MBA basketball season, please click register here button directly above on the page. On the next page click "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" under the red login button or login with your existing SIPlay account.
Please be aware that you will need a credit card and insurance information to register.
If you have any questions please contact Brian Gehris at email@example.com.
Any Boy 1st - 6th Grade:
Registration is open September 28-October 31
1st and 2nd Graders = $60.00 (No additional discounts at this level)
3rd thru 6th Graders = $75.00 (2nd player in family - $50.00) (3rd player in family - $40.00)
• The 1st/2nd grade boys' basketball program runs from December through February. All participants will make a team. Practices will be determined on gym availability.
• The 3rd/4th and 5th/6th basketball programs will run from November through February. All participants will make a team and will usually play one weekday night and Sunday afternoons. The weekday night will be determined once we receive our gym schedule from the school district.
• Depending on the amount of interest, there will be two or four travel teams for 5th & 6th grades and one or two travel teams for 3rd & 4th grades. These games can be any day of the week.
• All players who make a travel basketball team for 3rd through 6th grades will be required to also participate in our in-house basketball league.
Any Boy 7th – 12th Grade
Registration is open September 28-November 30
Registration Fee: $85.00
• The 7th-9th grade program as well as the 10th–12th grade program will run from December through February. Any player that makes a school team will not be eligible to participate. There will be one practice per week, on Monday nights, and games will be played on Saturdays & Sundays.
• There will be a 16 game schedule with playoffs and we will compete with teams from Wilson and Daniel Boone. Therefore, you may play games at gyms located in the Wilson and Daniel Boone school districts.
• We will need parent volunteers in order to make these programs work. If you are interested in coaching or refereeing, please sign up.